The Perlick Corporation is a fifth-generation family business built upon a bedrock of core values that have guided our success since 1917 and will lead us into the future. We seek excellence in all that we do.
Vision Statement:Innovating the solutions that power the world’s best entertaining and food service experiences.
Mission Statement:Perlick is a 5th generation family business that serves as an essential partner in the commercial foodservice and residential appliance industries. We put our customers first in everything we do by engaging a team of world-class associates to develop, produce, and deliver premium products and customer experiences that provide a lifetime of exceptional value.
PERLICK CORE VALUES
- Lead by Serving – others before self
- Grow by Innovation – solutions that exceed our customer’s expectations
- Continuous Improvement – strive to get better every day
- Live the Legacy – maintain our positive reputations with the future in mind
The Digital and Content Marketing Lead will focus on social media, analytics, public relations, digital marketing, content writing, influencer content creation and video production. They are a proactive team player that has a lead role in effectively and creatively communicating the Perlick brand to multiple audiences. They will be responsible for executing multimedia marketing and image campaigns including print, video, tradeshow and web.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES:This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- With little direction and supervision, actively manages multiple marketing and public relations programs and projects for timely completion.
- Provides day to day direction to graphic designer(s), including answering questions, escalating issues and train.
- Develops and executes social media campaigns, including developing content calendars, community management and blog development.
- Leads relationship with digital agency partners on social and website analytics, SEO, Google ad words, etc.
- Directs photographers, photoshoots and other specialized vendors.
- Heavily involved in trade show strategy, planning and execution.
- Track, measure, and report on campaigns, monitoring the effectiveness of optimizations and sharing results, insights, and best practices.
- Accountable for building and managing campaigns end-to-end-- starting with digital marketing research, digital auditing, and competitive analysis.
- Function as a thought leader in the digital space for internal and external stakeholders, by staying up to date on the latest trends, innovations, and digital best practices.
- Educate the organization on how to better leverage digital marketing. Partner with Product, Sales and peers to find how best to leverage marketing capabilities to drive business goals and sales.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public relations or marketing.
- Ability to develop, lead and execute social media and media relations campaigns and plans with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
PHYSICAL/SENSORY DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily work may include sitting, bending, standing, crouching, reaching, and some lifting (up to 25 lbs.).
Interested? Apply for this role