Start date : August / September (could be discussed)
Duration: 6 months (a different length could be discussed)
As part of the Digital Marketing team Benelux (Pernod Ricard), you will strengthen your skills in content creation and the digital marketing environment. We will give you responsibilities to deliver different types of content. Being a small structure within the group, joining the Digital Team Benelux will allow you to grow in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Create graphical content and design for a variety of purposes (social media, digital banners and promotional material etc)
- Work closely with the Social Media and Content Specialist to make sure that all marketing and campaign-related content are approved and ready for publishing.
- Work closely with the Digital team on checking social media contents on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest…)
Skills and requirements:
- You have / currently doing a Bachelor’s in Graphic Design / Communications / Digital Media or any related course.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects…)
- Good knowledge of Final Cut pro
- BIG BONUS POINTS: Knowledge of Snapchat Lens Studio and Spark AR or other media creation tools and platform
- Spoken Languages: English & Dutch are must-haves. French optional.
- You are a designer who is at ease in many areas. From social media posts to print. You know how to convey your visual message through every medium
- You have a portfolio demonstrating high level of creative execution and strong understanding of design fundamentals (colour, composition, typography)
- You have an eye for detail
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- You have a strong interest in graphic design, visual communications, building brand awareness and digital marketing
- You are a teamplayer.
- You are aware of recent digital design trends and are eager to share them
What we offer:
- Paid internship: 800 euros net ( excluding transport )
- Access to Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut pro.
- Experience and get acquainted with professional standards and process in developing assets for our marketing and digital campaigns.
- The chance to contribute in defining our digital marketing campaigns.
- Learn to create a wide variety of content from digital to print. Perfect opportunity to develop your portfolio!
- Hands-on mentorship.
- A great bunch of open-minded and fun colleagues ;)
- Internship in the heart Brussels in a nice office.
- Transportation afforded by Pernod Ricard (Bus, Tramway, Metro)
- Outstanding work experience placement in FMCG company.
To apply, please send your CV AND your Portfolio to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
Interested? Apply for this role