PicPay's expressive growth is also the result of our portfolio diversification. Currently, our business units are structured around a single platform of products and services that make it possible to offer the best experience to our customers.
Our app was born to simplify the lives of millions of Brazilians, every day!
As a UX Writer, you will work with a multidisciplinary team, which is responsible for the development and innovation of our digital products. You will have a great influence on the journeys and experiences of our applications in the contexts in which you operate!
Responsibility and Attributions
- Build application experience through content in low, medium and high fidelity;
- Create articles and maintain the FAQ for the product that will work;
- Apply guidelines from the PicPay Content Design team to ensure consistency in communication, such as Style Guide, tone and voice;
- Develop objective, simple, useful, educational/didactic content aimed at conversion;
- Identify research opportunities and content testing;
- Use tools provided by PicPay to analyze and identify user pains based on data;
- Identify opportunities to develop experience and content improvements from the collected data;
- Define content standards in the products it operates and disseminate among the team.
Requirements and qualifications
- Training in UX Writing;
- Knowing good information architecture practices;
- Use the Figma tool;
- Analytical and judicious look, which seeks to understand contexts and suggest improvements;
- Willingness to absorb and share knowledge in order to contribute to the maturity of the team;
- Knowledge of technical writing;
- Have an educational (didactic) look at the experience of the product;
- Have a strategic look to convert people during the journey.
Interested? Apply for this role