Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Content Coordinator to help deliver high-quality information and an exceptional self-service experience for our Talent Acquisition team members and internal cross-functional stakeholders. As a part of the Recruiting Enablement team, you’ll work with our Program Managers to help build a centralized Knowledge Hub. You’ll work across the team to update/archive outdated content, develop new content, and format and organize the documentation to create a clear user flow across our internal platforms. This is a contract position that is eligible for Remote status.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our Enablement Program Managers to update existing content and develop new content to build out a comprehensive Talent Acquisition Knowledge Center
- Work to establish naming conventions, consistent formatting, and clear integration across all documents in this space
- Partner with the People Care team to integrate Talent Acquisition information into Pinterest-facing documentation that is pertinent to all employees (eg, Referral Program, Internal Mobility)
- Support in the development of training materials for onboarding new Recruiting Team members
- Work with a cross-functional team to document complex Recruiting processes and programs
- Implement knowledge management and audit strategy and approach for Talent Acquisition content to ensure our team and Pinterest stakeholders always have accurate information available
- Create/edit guides, playbooks, etc. related to Recruiting operations
What we’re looking for:
- Experience building and organizing documentation at scale, preferably knowledge management and/or training materials
- Natural ability to succinctly and clearly describe complicated processes and tasks
- Ability to effectively, efficiently and compassionately interact with cross-functional team members, employees and leaders to consult and drive alignment
- Make progress in ambiguous situations and make confident decisions with a sense of urgency
- Experience with Google Drive/Docs is a must, experience with Coda a very nice to have
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Interested? Apply for this role