Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
Pluralsight is looking for a Content Strategist to be a driving force behind our marketing content strategy, and work across the organization to tell stories that engage our buyers, celebrate our customers and increase brand awareness.
Who you’re committed to being:
- An exceptional storyteller with an eye for detail
- Intentional about creating content that impacts the customer journey at every stage of the buying cycle
- Organized and a self-starter who collaborates well and brings creative ideas to the table
- A steward of the brand by following brand guidelines, adhering to company messaging and making data-informed decisions
What you’ll own:
- Build quarterly editorial plans to produce content across the B2B marketing lifecycle
- Lead the content creation process for B2B leadership content, including brainstorming ideas, drafting proposals, assigning internal and freelance writers, and preparing content for publishing
- Host weekly meetings with channel strategists, designers and copywriters to solidify ideas and facilitate planning
- Translate product messaging and positioning and industry trends into relevant content
- Provide guidance to copywriters and freelancers and track project deadlines in project management software
- Drive traffic to content through partnering with channel owners to improve its success
- Select topics, conduct outreach and engage internal or freelance SMEs to produce live webinar events
- Track and report on metrics related to your content area and optimize content performance based on performance
- Write content and copy edit as needed
Experience you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in content marketing or other meaningful experience
- Preferred degree in English, marketing, journalism or related field
- Demonstrated skill creating impactful and creative content in various forms
- Experience with Workfront or other project management software ideal
- Experience in technology industry or SaaS a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Interested? Apply for this role