You are part strategist, part copywriter, and part marketing generalist. You pull from deep B2B marketing expertise and have a true passion for innovative technology. Digging into a meaty marketing challenge never ceases to give you a thrill. You thrive under pressure and in leadership roles. You expertly mentor your team, fostering growth in both hard and soft skills to develop rich internal talent. But you don’t keep your head in the clouds—you are a player-coach, eager to get your hands dirty in the work. Clients love how you jump at an opportunity to offer strategic perspective, always adding value, never noise. You juggle competing priorities, gracefully resolve conflict, and genuinely enjoy working with all sorts of people. You are a natural leader and have found your next home with PMG.
B2B Industries You’ll Serve
- Telecommunications & Networking
- IoT, AI, Edge, Cloud
- Serve as the lead strategist for one or more clients, becoming the resident expert in the client’s strategic objectives, messaging/positioning, technology, products/solutions, and body of work.
- Supervise and guide a team of content experts, providing direction, playing editor, and growing their talent.
- Partner closely with Account Directors and Project Managers to facilitate the work—including scoping, resourcing, and scheduling.
- Pitch clients and prospects with our services as a functional subject matter expert.
- Ensure client work serves the brief and adheres to the client’s style guide and strategic objectives.
- Develop or expand expertise in our clients’ core technologies.
- Work on a wide range of projects, including content strategy, content production, campaigns, social, presentations, web strategy, events, and more.
- Distill complex and highly technical concepts into simple and compelling messages, while staying relevant to technical or business audiences.
- Collaborate directly with our clients as an extension of their team to work out challenges and ideate smart solutions.
- Lead interviews, group presentations, and workshops on behalf of our clients and gather insights from multiple stakeholders.
- Dive deep into the strategic work of creating personas, messaging frameworks, buyers’ journey frameworks, content plans, and more.
- Create sophisticated content that meets strategic objectives.
- Complete content audits, gap analyses, and reporting frameworks.
- Define approaches for developing, managing, and distributing content.
- Jump in when needed to help with PMG’s social, blog, and website.
- You have strong leadership skills and experience successfully leading clients and teams to reach their goals.
- Your emotional intelligence is a well-developed muscle, helping you to inspire great work from your team and confidence from peers and clients.
- You have exceptional communication skills, a propensity for critical thinking, and a confident, open-minded, and flexible attitude.
- You can handle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines all at the same time—no sweat.
- You bring a strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy, creativity, and follow-through.
- You can write and edit clean, creative messaging within a distinct brand voice, for diverse audiences in your sleep.
- You’re passionate about pushing work to the next level to deliver content and strategies that exceed expectations.
- You read something new today. In other words, you’re committed to ongoing learning and self-improvement.
Your Experience & Skills
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ total years of marketing experience, ideally in a tech-focused company or agency
- 4+ years of experience in a content strategy or content marketing role
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- Established track record of creating successful marketing content from start to finish
- Deep understanding of digital and content best practices and a passion for emerging trends
- Broad range of experience across marketing disciplines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with your fellow Content team members, but will frequently partner with Design, Client Services, Digital, and Demand Generation to deliver excellent work for the agency and its clients.
We’re on a mission to create compelling content and creative campaigns for Fortune 50 tech titans and breakthrough SaaS innovators. We’ve lived and breathed tech for more than 15 years. So we know that in this world—it’s evolve or die. Which means that every day is packed with new challenges, things to learn, and boundaries to push in helping our clients gain and retain market share. We’re building a dynamic team of exceptional humans who love what they do and the people they do it with. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. But we do work hard to expand on our achievements and push ourselves to do better, think bigger, and grow every day.
- 401k and Match
- Health and Life Insurance
- 4 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Annual Merit Bonuses
- COLA (cost of living) Raises
- Mobile Phone Stipend
- Lunch Hour Yoga
- Tickets At Work
- Monthly Recognition Bonuses
Interested? Apply for this role