We are looking for a professional who likes to work in an agile environment, with the technology team, to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary product team, working with developers, product owner, etc.
Your mission will be to deliver interfaces that solve users' problems: Understand what the pains and needs are and translate this into elements, flows and texts.
Responsibilities and assignments:
The focus of this position is to act in the creation of transactional flows in a humanized way - This experience happens in several channels - website, email, chatbot, among others, and we need to keep the experience consistent and pleasant in all of them. Its performance goes beyond creation, as it also involves understanding the customer's demand, idealizing solutions, prototyping, delivering it to the development team and monitoring the results.
This is A Summary of Our Activities
- Will be responsible for creating mind maps for user navigation, creation, development and implementation of innovative and attractive solutions, user and process flow, linking communicative interaction to Design and Development ideas, in addition to documentation of processes/flows.
- Use customer-to-customer design elements and rules to build prototypes.
- Connect user insights and their demands with interaction design, usability and visual design requirements.
- Participate from project conceptualization and monitoring during development to delivery.
- Prepare documentation on screens and flows for alignment of the entire technical team.
- Track product evolution to understand which changes were successful or not.
- Maintain consistency across different customer touchpoints.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Good communication to inform stakeholders and justify design decisions.
- Work collaboratively, with the technology team, with the PROA business team.
- Enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Be attentive to details and analytical profile.
- Excellent design skills with sensitivity to user interaction;
- Excellent communication/writing skills and presentation of ideas;
- Knowledge of interface standards and best practices to deliver easy-to-use screens in both mobile and desktop versions.
- Able to apply good usability and information architecture practices in prototypes.
- In tune with the latest trends, techniques and technologies in the area;
- Extensive knowledge of Design tools (Adobe Package and Figma), using libraries and auto layout to streamline the design process.
- Able to deal with complex interfaces that solve user demands at different times of the journey.
Features Only PROA has:
- During the pandemic, remote work.
- No dress code.
- Semi-flexible schedule.
- Work with incredible purpose!
- Meal Voucher + Food Voucher.
- Dental Plan
- UNIVERSITY EDUCATION
- HIGHER EDUCATION - LETTERS
- HIGHER EDUCATION - MARKETING
- FOOD STAMPS
- MEAL TICKET
- TRANSPORTATION VOUCHERS
- DENTAL CARE
- HEALTH CARE
- LIFE INSURANCE
Our reason for being is to create innovative solutions in mobile application development, service bots with IBM Watson technology and operational process automation bots through immersion in the reality of each customer.
Interested? Apply for this role