At projekt202, we solve our clients’ business challenges by creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about human-centric experience strategy, design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and digital solutions for our clients. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
- You put users at the center of every decision
- You listen, learn and lead
- You ask “Why” and “What if?” You can often be heard saying “Yes and…”
- You are flexible, collaborative and welcome differing perspectives
- You thrive in uncharted territory and push at your comfort zones
- You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients
- You are an authentic, personable communicator.
The Senior Content Strategist understands that the heart of great experiences is getting the right information to the right person at the right time. As part of the the Design System team, this role will define content guidelines and frameworks for the digital customer experience.
Content Strategists craft systems of governance to ensure continuity, consistency, and alignment with user needs and business goals. The Content Strategist on the Design System team will contribute to and leverage insights from research and design to shape meaningful experiences that will resonate with customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure continuity and consistency of content throughout the digital experience
- Collaborate with Design Researchers on translating research findings into potential design/content solutions
- Analyze products and create various product research deliverables (i.e. heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, content reviews/audits of client systems, stakeholder interviews, etc.)
- Work with client and project teams to gather and understand requirements
- Participate in opportunity brainstorming and prioritization
- Lead the preparation of content deliverables (i.e. UX/copy writing, content models, digital style guides, and governance plans, etc.) by shaping the creative direction into content solutions and specific tasks
- Holds holistic business and strategic goals in mind when crafting the solution
- Explores creative solutions and innovates in a consistent manner
- Possesses ownership of Content Strategy and solutions
- Reviews own work and that of others on the project team before internal reviews to minimize critique of design flaws and provides creative guidance to project team members on day-to-day basis
- Define and evolve content methodology and tools
- Conduct quality reviews of deliverables in terms of missing requirements, grammar, presentation, flow, etc.
- Identifies and proactively raise risks for when deliverables are in jeopardy of not being created timely or of appropriate quality
- Fields, documents and ensures resolution of client/vendor questions, requests and concerns via appropriate projekt202 team members
- Shares their point of view regarding industry trends with the team and confidently uses relevant opinions and past experience to help clients understand Content Strategy and project needs
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Professional writing, editing, and proofreading credentials
- At least 5 years’ professional experience with UX Content Strategy creation and execution
- General understanding of how user research techniques inform Content Strategy
- Abreast of UX design best practices, trends and techniques
- Ability to plan and develop usable content, taxonomy, and nomenclature
- Familiar with CMS platforms
- Experience operating in an Agile teams
- Superior leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to scope and plan engagements
- Positive attitude, proactive and helpful
- Highly organized
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, English, Journalism, Technical Writing) or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to learn more about our methodology and culture to see why you should join us on this amazing journey.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.
Interested? Apply for this role