Contract Term: 31.03.22
Contracting Authority: NHS Digital
Are you an experienced content designer looking for a new contract opportunity? Do you have previous public sector/GDS experience? If so PSR would like to speak to you regarding this part time opportunity with the NHS Digital!
As a Content Designer, you will be:
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on application development and technical delivery using agile methodologies.
- Making improvements to the DoS products user experience
- Working closely with an interaction designer on new product features
- Working with user researchers to gain insight about proposed new features and improvements
- Iterating content based on user feedback, user research and analytics
You will have relevant experience in:
- Previous GDS Experience. Experience of GDS Assessments and working in line with government standards
- Specialised knowledge of all the content disciplines (social media, multimedia, content design, content management)
- Experienced working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management. Able to build relationships and work closely with senior clinical, policy, communications and other expert stakeholders to make sure content is accurate and consistent
It would be nice to have:
- NHS Experience
- Accessibility experience
- Basic knowledge of coding e.g. HTML and CSS. Able to create usable prototype to share with colleagues and users. Able to recognise, use and develop content patterns and styles
If this Content Designer role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Interested? Apply for this role