- Build and lead a website content management strategy that promotes the Purdue Research Foundation (PRF) and its departments, promoting Economic Development, Commercialization and Strategic Initiatives as primary focus areas.
- Optimize content across all PRF–related channels, ensuring content follows the PRF style guide and Purdue University’s editorial and visual branding guidelines.
- Work within a common content calendar shared with all members of the PRF marketing and communications team.
- Serve as the primary contact for the organization’s website content management tool and provide training and support for team members and stakeholders working with the tool.
- Work collaboratively and collegially with all PRF staff (internal customers) to complete projects on time and with high quality.
- Explore new opportunities to elevate the reach and engagement of PRF's various website visitors while keeping up with ever-evolving website marketing trends.
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to provide reports and other data.
- Identify new marketing strategies for PRF.
- Assist as needed for special events, ideation for campaigns, and strategic special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- WordPress, Squarespace, Cascade website platform proficiency
- Creating landing pages
- Editing content
- Uploading video and other visual assets
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO for all content
- Understanding of accessibility requirements for websites
- Excellent verbal and written proofreading and communication skills.
- High level of creativity.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision, prioritize assignments to meet deadlines, and produce high-quality work with attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems while being flexible.
- Ability to influence and build working relationships among a diverse workforce at all levels.
- Demonstrated good judgment, diplomacy, persuasive ability, and the ability to inspire confidence and cooperation to drive positive results within and across the organization’s boundaries.
- General understanding of marketing material design.
- Personal computer and related software skills.
- Knowledge of Purdue University and its fundraising history is a plus, but not required.
- Regular and reliable attendance are requirements of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts (e.g., English, Communications, Writing, Journalism) preferred.
- Relevant work experience can substitute for an educational degree.
- A minimum of five years of marketing and web experience, including experience in each of the following: strategy development, campaign management, content creation, data analysis and reporting.
If you are interested in applying, please click here to begin the process: https://www.applyatprf.com.
A criminal conviction check and a negative controlled substance test are required for employment in this position.
Purdue Research Foundation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. PRF views, evaluates and treats all persons in all Foundation-related activities solely as individuals on the basis of their own personal abilities, qualifications, and other relevant characteristics. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, gender, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or status as a veteran.
Interested? Apply for this role