A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm.
The Global Marketing Organization (GMO) creates relevance, distinctiveness and growth for the PwC brand and business. We work together with the global markets and territory marketing leaders to deliver the go-to-market priorities aligned to Platforms, and enable sales and marketing excellence across the network.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Critical role for delivering on the IC team’s mission to shape a global content agenda that drives the network’s thematic priorities and seizes digital innovation opportunities. Leads team to create high-quality content across traditional & innovative formats & channels. Content portfolio includes flagship studies, strategy+business content, multimedia content, and new formats to be invented. Also cultivates a group of external contributors to extend PwC’s voice.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 years
Degree Preferred: Bachelor Degree
Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts, identifying and addressing client needs:
- Driving digital innovation efforts, new formats and channel approaches, as a central feature of a global integrated content agenda that contains a rich mix of high-quality content, is aligned with the firm’s thematic go-to-market priorities, and drives client engagement;
- Developing overarching content strategies that maximize the value of content by, e.g., adapting it to different channels; making effective use of data visualization; making smart digital use of archival pieces; and ensuring that our content maximizes the return busy leaders enjoy when they invest their attention in it;
- Championing the importance of quality standards across a diverse stakeholder landscape and driving adherence to quality standards;
- Creating world-class management content that is novel, useful for leaders, and rigorously substantiated–which is likely to require business judgment, management acumen, and/or analytic skills to help fill logical or substantive gaps in early drafts;
- Leading and coaching content creators to deliver against a global content agenda with the right mix of more innovative, visual, multimedia content and traditional content–and to ensure that all of it, regardless of format and channel, is high-quality, and creates differentiation for PwC’s voice and brand;
- Mentoring, developing, and enhancing the impact of integrated content teams and thought leadership teams associated with PwC’s go-to-market and other critical thematic priorities;
- Building and managing relationships across a global network with senior leadership– acting as a collaborator and go-to-leader on content development–while engaging senior stakeholders in the value of a global integrated content strategy to support critical global go-to-market priorities, maximise awareness, develop client relationships, build pipeline, and increase market share;
- Counseling leaders both at a strategic level for their platform, industry, or practice area, and at times on individual projects to ensure the development of high-quality, distinctive points of view that are bold and start a conversation, while also meeting the firm's independence, risk management, legal, and ethics standards;
- Building and maintaining a collaborative working relationship with strategic marketers to promote close alignment between strategy and content;
- Understanding what makes content effective in engaging clients and continuously adapting to improve content quality and impact;
- Understanding of today’s business, industry, geopolitical, and management trends and issues;
- Building and managing strong, ongoing relationships with agencies and external suppliers to provide flexibility in resource planning;
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously, balancing competing priorities, and managing workload in order to serve a diverse stakeholder group across a complex and matrixed organization;
- Understanding of modern marketing and sales capabilities and,
- Navigating complex situations applying firm policies and procedures and, where necessary, conducting difficult conversations with senior leaders across the marketing organization or business to jointly come to the right outcomes.
Demonstrating thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leading a content team successfully through a transformation to become a modern publishing function that is more digitally oriented and innovative, while driving strategic, cultural and behavioral change;
- Managing or contributing to the management of an editorial budget, the allocation resources, and the conduct of annual planning efforts; and,
- Working with marketing automation systems.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsdirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry-level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.