Our mission? Creating a finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spending management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming the market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, Barcelona and Belgrade
- Recently joining forces with Penta, a market leader, based in Berlin and Belgrade to strengthen our growth
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
UX Writer at Qonto ensures our client's best customer experience, all to help create the finance solution that energizes European SMEs.
The UX Writer team at Qonto currently has 13 highly-skilled UX writers in the team, from all over the world, working in cross-functional teams to shape our design.
As a UX Writer at Qonto, you will
- Write the most suitable in-app copy that will best guide our users.
- Write backend copy: All content triggered using our product (error message, push notification, SMS, etc…)
- Contribute to the evolution of our tone of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.
- Align internal stakeholders: Work closely with Product Designers/Managers/Marketing to gather customer insights, adapt our ton of voice, and create meaningful experiences for them.
- Communication: Provide the right content used for incidents and crisis communications to inform users about a problem related to the product (banner, notion page)
What you could work on
As a Senior UX Writer, you ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our product. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
What you can expect
- Join a large design studio of 45+ talented designers
- Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc.
- Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
Your future Head
Her background: For more than three years, Mélanie worked as a translator and copywriter in different sectors including tourism, subtitling, and engineering before becoming specialized in luxury. Two years ago, she made the move to UX Writing by joining Qonto.
What she brings to the team: The first to hold the role in the company, Mélanie has actively participated in building a team of 14 UX Writers, with the help of her manager and teammates. After practicing on the field for more than two years, she now has the opportunity to lead part of the team. Her ambition? To build the biggest (and best) UX Writing team across Europe by creating a safe environment in which each one of her team members can grow and learn on a daily basis.
- Mastery: You possess strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words
- Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind.
- Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
- Languages: You're fluent both in your mother tongue and in English.
- Experience: You have solid experience in the B2B product environment.
- Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don’t let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button “Apply”, we’d really love to hear from you!
- A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A competitive salary package
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- 22 days off + paid hours off (mini 4 days)
- Fondo Est health insurance, Moka Care takes care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- An Edenred meal card
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 44% of our teams are women
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours.
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Huffington Post Italy | Qonto's Blog | Forbes Italy | Corriere Della Sera