Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to doing the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for managing Quad’s overall success of our content marketing initiatives.
- Manage production and development of content for marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Leverage analytics to make data-informed decisions on content elements. Manage the performance and effectiveness of content, using analysis to inform future methodologies and approaches.
- Provide ongoing support for existing content and identify content gaps.
- Accountable for continuous learning – understanding best practices, trends, methodologies, and technologies/platforms in an ever-changing landscape. Monitor relevant industry trends and opportunities.
- Day-to-day operational work around website refreshes and content publication.
- Implement brand growth initiatives with a focus on audience growth and engagement.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Quad team on the execution of a fully integrated content strategy.
- Collaborate with the Brand Director on the effectiveness and efficiency of the website and all of its content.
- Ability to work independently, be decisive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, on phone, and by email
- Ability to think laterally and creatively with superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of organizations
- Familiarity with web technologies, trends, and emerging ideas for content strategy and management
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook required
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, PR, or related field
- 5-7 Years of Content Management Experience
- B-to-B marketing experience is a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Interested? Apply for this role