It’s an amazing time to join Sarcos, a leading robotics company undergoing significant growth. As an undisputed industry leader in dexterous robotic systems, Sarcos is creating technology to empower people. We don’t replace human productivity. We enhance it by making people stronger, keeping them safer, and getting to places people couldn’t, or shouldn’t, otherwise go. We don’t just build robots. We build new possibilities for the real people getting it done.
Sarcos brings together the brightest minds in robotics to provide creative options for carrying out the world’s most dangerous tasks. We emphasize collaboration and teamwork because the problems being solved are extremely challenging and require contributions from people with expertise in a wide variety of disciplines. If you’re interested in working at the forefront of robotics with a creative team of great people, join us!
We are looking for a Director of Content Marketing professional to join our organization. This person will have a strong content strategy and development background. They will report to the Vice President of Marketing Communications and be responsible for content across communications channels. They will connect customer journey points across marketing materials with an eye on the interconnection of content, product, and revenue. This person should have a strong foundation in strategic content planning, editorial writing, and marketing program development and execution.
This person will interact with stakeholders and subject matter experts inside and outside the organization, including executives, product management, product marketing, business development, sales, customers, media, and others. The content will be high-tech in nature, and this position requires a solid ability to translate highly complex topics into discernable b2b and b2c marketing content.
- Develop, execute, and update content marketing strategy, including standards and processes
- Evolve, contribute to, and maintain the Sarcos brand writing style/voice
- Develop and oversee creative/messaging direction and translate technical information into persuasive marketing content, including print, display ads, social media, brochures, presentations, whitepapers, web copy, video scripts, blog posts, newsletters, email campaigns, brochures, and more
- Acquires subject knowledge by interviewing subject matter experts, executives, customers, and other employees
- Create innovative, high-quality marketing campaigns, and continually evaluate strategy and performance to align with company goals
- Develop from scratch content including marketing materials and executive presentations (lots of PowerPoint)
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, trademark usage, and brand style consistency of content across mediums
- Author, review, edit, and proofread various content
- Assist with tradeshow logistics and on-site visitor interaction as needed (travel required)
- Select and manage agencies for work across disciplines
- Manage marketing budget for projects (forecasting, cost, timeline, resources)
- Other duties as assigned (need to be flexible)
- Comfortable speaking as a representative of the company (tradeshow floor)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in English, Literature, Liberal Arts, Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism, or similar related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant job experience
- Ten (10) years of direct experience with at least three (3) of those years in a high-tech industry or agency working on high-tech topics. Work samples will be requested.
- Strong project management, organization, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience with engaging and building relationships across different teams, including engineering, marketing, sales, business development, exec leadership, and others
- Journalism, digital communication, SEO, SEM, and social media experience are a plus
- Consideration as a remote position available
- Must be available to travel as needed (up to 10%)
Interested? Apply for this role