Are you a Copywriter/Content Designer looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking for a new contract opportunity?
We are pleased to offer you four new contract opportunities for you to consider: Copywriter/Content Designer
- Start: ASAP
- Estimated length: 6 months
Actively seeking candidates with the below requirements.
- You will have an opportunity to work with a leading employer in the local market.
- Potential for a contract extension and conversion to a full-time opportunity
- Create strategies for using content to support our clients' needs for information and understanding in the digital products we design.
- Facilitate collaborative design activities and ideation sessions and collaborative work activities.
- Articulate the rationale behind a content strategy and provide design advice or guidance to other product team members.
- Provide practical direction to the larger design team on client's Content Design communications standards, tools, channels and processes.
- Act as an advocate for our clients, representing their needs and interests in discussions about the role of content in the products we design and how that role may affect other aspects of a product’s design.
- Create client-focused textual content ensuring that it supports the client's design principles and the team’s design and product strategies, including labels, explanatory text, hidden or alternative text, metadata, and support content internal to a digital product, as well as external (go-to-market) content.
- Partner with peers to shape or develop other (non-textual) content: iconography, information graphics, imagery, and data.
- Apply the principles of Inclusive Design in content design and creation.
- Collaborate with Legal, Compliance, and Regulatory teams to ensure that our digital conversations satisfy our legal and regulatory responsibilities.
- Manage the documentation and sharing of content throughout its lifecycle.
- Work with a designated Design Researcher to facilitate team agreement on the questions it needs to answer through its Research and Testing activities.
- Partner with the team’s designated Testing and/or Design Lead to initiate tests of the effectiveness of specific content strategies and specific content executions.
- Research content and messaging strategies in the competitive landscape and perform competitive audits pertinent to specific design or business goals.
- Perform content audits where appropriate.
- A post-secondary education, ideally with a university degree or college diploma
- At least 4 years of writing experience at a creative agency or in-house creative team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about the challenge at hand
- Proficiency in English
- A portfolio of work samples showcasing your copywriting work
Nice to have:
- Facility in French
- Working knowledge of accessibility standards and methods to address them
- Knowledge of design and technology trends
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Randstad Technologies Group
Canada's largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.