As the UK’s leading specialists in sales training and development, Pareto Law is proud to work with some of the UK’s most successful organisations, catering across all verticals from SME level through to Enterprise organisations. Our highly skilled team is currently undergoing extensive expansion, with exciting plans for both national and international growth in 2021.
If you have experience in training and development and are a passionate training content designer, Pareto will bring you exclusive opportunities for career progression and development alongside unrivalled exposure, based on more than 25 years of experience as a business.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for high calibre Training Content Designers to particularly focus on creating new, thought provoking, relevant and growth focussed content both online and face to face.
The Role – Training Designer
As part of this role, you will -
- Design and develop training content to a broad client base which includes:
- Development of learning plans and materials including workbooks, slides, activity packs
- Design of specific client Bespoke Programs unique to their sector
- Development of new training programmes as part of our 2021 strategy
- Design exciting, relevant new content across all our training programmes
- Look at the existing content and identify ways to improve and challenge our current thinking
- Operate at the highest levels within client organisations to deliver challenging and impactful content that supports their L&D strategy
- To support our specialist Training Consultancy division to understand client needs and offer compelling training solutions that are relevant today
- You will work closely with the Training Director and the Strategic Accounts Director on go to market strategies of new programmes both internally and externally
- Work alongside our project team to launch our new training content and offering relevant to market needs and opportunities
You - The Candidate
- Have experience of designing a blend of training programmes using both face to face and online methods (including Podcasts, videos, webinars, etc…)
- Have proven experience within the sales and leadership training arena and demonstration of the entire training cycle
- You are a passionate training designer
- A background in a B2B sales environment with a proven track record of success
- Have had exposure to both virtual and face to face selling methodologies.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication with a positive outlook
- Ability to write and produce course content
- Advantageous but not essential : CIPD / NLP / Coaching accredited
If this sounds like you and you are excited to be part of the growth of our business, please apply directly with a CV.
Salary - Negotiable
Keywords: Sales, Business development, training, consultancy, Senior Sales Training, Sales Training Consultant, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Trainer, Sales Trainer, Sales Solutions, Coaching, consultative sales, solution sale, L&D, learning and development, Sales Academies, Assessment Centres, Evaluation, leadership training, accreditations