RedCloud is seeking a Marketing Content Coordinator to support immediate client operations. RedCloud Consulting is a business and IT consulting company with local Puget Sound Enterprise and Mid-sized clients. We have been recognized by Seattle Business Magazine and ranked #1 on their “Best Companies to Work for in Washington” for Mid-Sized Businesses list, awarded #1 Fastest Growing Company in Washington by Puget Sound Business Journal, and named on the Inc. 500/5000 list.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the monthly and ad hoc loyalty member offers for the web and the loyalty/rewards app
- Managing and supporting offer content planning with the rewards web catalogue (gift cards, subscriptions, non-profits, and sweepstakes) in partnership with the operations team
- Entering offers in Excel and uploading via a custom tool for validation, quality check, and review
- End-to-end creation, curation, publishing of engagement content (Poll, Hot Takes, True False and Who Said It; Quiz, Multiple Choice, Listicles, and This or That)
- Managing planning and end-to-end coordination of multinational sweepstakes and experiences
- Supporting Microsoft Rewards campaigns and experiments, including planning and management, execution, and analysis
- Monthly reporting on content analysis and experiments to help drive optimization
- Reporting on Trivia (themes, engagement, etc.)
- Shepherding creative assets from design inception to proofing to final approvals and beyond
- Occasional editing and troubleshooting of uploaded configurations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High attention to detail, with strong editing and QA skills
- Able to partner, collaborate and manage cross-team relationships with diplomacy and professionalism
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment supporting an online service with millions of users
- Strong general technical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of web standards
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to new tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of HTML/XML
- Experience with JSON, image editing software, reporting, and analysis
- Experience working with content localized for multinational markets
- Familiarity with gaming, Xbox consoles
- Experience with customer loyalty programs a plus
RedCloud is a boutique, business and technology consulting firm providing local companies with expert-level support for over two decades. Whether it’s to solve a specific business challenge or to provide additional support for an ambitious project, we can help bring even the most visionary endeavors to fruition.
Anchored by a foundation of "integrity-based consulting", the RedCloud team of subject matter experts collaborate closely with clients to develop and implement high-level solutions, bringing stability, growth, and innovation together for long-term success. We provide a broad array of business and technology consulting services through RedCloud’s core services: Empower Operations, Empower Sales and Marketing, Empower Customers, and Empower Security and Privacy.
Visit http://www.redcloudconsulting.com/ for more info.
Interested? Apply for this role