Digital content is critical to engaging audiences, prompting action and encouraging key Regenstrief Institute messages to be shared. The position will be primarily responsible for audio, video and photographic content to enhance the awareness and reputation of the institute. The position also will be a key person for internal communication, including internal display monitors, the organization’s intranet and digital media boards. The position also may involve website updates and social media content generation. Ensures all digital assets generated are accurately represented, catalogued and stored. The ideal/preferred candidate also will have the ability to write and edit a variety of products, including press releases, scripts and online content.
POSITION ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. All duties and responsibilities are completed under the direction of the director of strategic communications.
- Generates audio, video and photography products, including scheduling appointments, generating questions, conducting interviews and delivering final product in alignment with institute messaging, branding, etc.
- Updates and maintains content across institute websites, social media platforms, and content management systems.
- Works across the institute to assist in planning and executing digital projects, assets and content based on strategic direction. Works with project stakeholders to assist in completing
- Ensures all digital assets and content are accurate, and completed products are appropriately stored and catalogued.
- Move the content creation/approval process through to final
- Acts a gatekeeper to review all digital assets and content to ensure the brand purpose, positioning and tone are accurately represented and cohesive across all
- Stays up to date on catalog messaging, identifying opportunities to refresh digital assets and content to ensure the messaging is consistent and
- Manages various projects including site launches, updates/optimizations and web
- Works with communications team, institute staff/faculty and vendors to prioritize and deliver projects on time and within
- Acts in a quality assurance role and troubleshoots, as needed, digital products and platforms. Ensures all are functional, pages are loading and links
- Performs other related duties as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, digital media, or related field.
- Requires at least two years experience developing/implementing digital media content and working knowledge of digital and social media platforms, procedures and production
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite, Microsoft Suite, Digital Media Signage systems and other creative platforms
- Ability to write and edit press releases, social media and other written content preferred. Expertise with content management systems and familiarity with editorial planning and social media platforms is a
- Strong problem-solving skills or solutions-oriented capabilities to think outside of the box
- Good organization skills, good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to interface with all levels and functions efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact and verbally communicate with groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to write reports and operational correspondence
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to think logically in order to troubleshoot, analyze situations, and make sound decisions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- This position requires the physical ability to work 40 hours per week, including the flexibility to work extended hours as necessary to meet organizational needs
- This position requires the ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- This position requires the manual dexterity to operate a keyboard and pointing device
- This position requires the ability to travel around campus or to outside meetings as necessary
- This position requires the ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail
- This position requires excellent speaking, writing, and listening skills
- This position requires some physical activity, such as pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying, and moving (up to 20 pounds)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- This work takes place in both an office environment and hospital environment for meetings, interactions with subjects, and training purposes
- This work is fast-paced and deadline-oriented and requires a flexible work schedule
- Use of a computer, business office equipment, and other machinery is necessary
- This position requires working as a team member and also independently
- Requires working and interacting with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence
Why you’ll LOVE working for Regenstrief
At Regenstrief Institute you will be working with prominent and internationally known research faculty on a regular basis. You will get to do what you love and have tons of room to spread your creative wings. With the autonomy you'll have, you will collaborative ideas and bring new and exciting initiatives to the table. We need you to help us take Regenstrief to the next level.
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
- Work with a variety of diverse professionals in the healthcare industry
- Free parking
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Group Life and Voluntary Term Life insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 403b Retirement Plan with gracious employer contributions
- Fitness program
- Pet insurance
- Qualified employer for loan forgiveness
REGENSTRIEF INSTITUTE REQUIRES ALL EMPLOYEES TO BE FULLY VACCINATED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT AND TO RECEIVE THE INFLUENZA VACCINATION ANNUALLY UNLESS APPROVED FOR EXEMPTION.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)