Digital Content Manager I (Hybrid) - DIG000006
This role is responsible for partnering with business stakeholders on the continuous planning and execution of the content lifecycle on UScellular web properties. The E-Commerce Content Manager plays a critical role in ensuring that product, promotional, and informational content is presented in an optimal manor to curate a superior online customer experience.
- Manage and produce content for all UScellular web properties (including desktop website, mobile website, and online customer portals).
- Oversee the online presence of product categories and associated promotional campaigns for both prospective and existing customer segments.
- Lead the execution of website merchandising activities including product placement, dynamic cross-sell/up-sell, promotional offerings, business rules management, and critical communications.
- Drive the E-Commerce Channel strategic vision within enterprise projects and lead the e-commerce track of work throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Manage the propagation of content in accordance with plans and serve as the e-commerce merchandising expert during major releases.
- Collaborate with e-commerce channel groups (including front-end development, quality assurance, release management, and external solutions providers) to align work streams and optimize the online customer experience.
- Uphold SEO best practices to manage tracking tags and keywords ensuring that content are optimized for search engine results and reporting.
- Analyze and recommend design and functional enhancements in support of e-commerce channel goals (i.e. increase revenue, drive subscriber growth, and optimize conversion).
- Perform regular reviews of the company's web properties to ensure content accuracy, timeliness, and relevance.
- Propose enhancements to continuously improve processes within the organization to elevate content management efficiencies.
- Ensure ADA compliance by conforming all pages to the WCAG level AA standard
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in digital content management with course work in web design/usability.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in website content creation and management, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities (required).
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS (required).
- Merchandising/execution experience.
- Experience in managing content lifecycles including daily content publishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent information organization skills; effective research and writing practices.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varying scope and priority.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use of content management systems such as Interwoven, vignette, ATG, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Must be a pro-active and self-motivated individual with proven ability working with people at varying organizational levels.
Salary Range $59000 - $96501/yearly
Associates have access to healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision), retirement plans (a 401(k) plan with company match and a pension plan funded by the company), Paid Parental Leave (6 weeks after 6 months of employment), Basic Life Insurance (if eligibility requirements are met), Education Assistance (after 3 months of employment), paid Vacation Days (15 days accrued per year for full-time/6 days accrued per year for part-time), paid Sick/Care-Giver Days (6 days accrued per year), and seven paid national holidays and one floating holiday, among others. Short Term Disability (after 6 months of employment) and Long Term Disability (180 day waiting period) coverage is also available for full-time associates. Associates Scheduled to work under twenty hours per week or for a limited term are eligible for medical plans and retirement plans (a 401(k) plan with company match and a pension plan funded by the company).
JOB : Digital Experience & E-Commerce
UScellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.