Why work at Rentcars?
We are Rentcars, the largest car rental platform in Latin America and one of the largest global players in the sector. Since 2009, we have taken seriously the mission of connecting our customers to the best rental car options.
Today, we offer coverage in more than 160 countries, we partner with the best and largest car rental companies in the world, in more than 5,000 cities and 20,000 car pick-up points worldwide.
With headquarters in Curitiba and Amsterdam, we are global and focused on excellence and innovation. After all, we love what we do!!
And it doesn't stop there, we are a Great Place to Work®, Citizen Company and certified by B-Corp, which reinforces our commitment to sustainability, diversity and care for our Renties, which is how we call our employees.
Do you want to work in a company with the B-corp seal, certified and ranked by the GPTW® and which is also among the most loved in Brazil, according to Glassdoor?
Check out this vacancy and follow the selection process:
- As a UX Writer, you will be responsible for creating the textual elements present within our digital platforms, optimally instructing users to navigate through the interface.
- The action will take place with different squads composed of multidisciplinary teams, responsible for the development and innovation of our products.
- Its mission will be to ensure simple, friendly and intuitive navigation, directly impacting user experiences.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Mapping the entire user journey, analyzing opportunities and possible impacts, suggesting solutions for continuous improvement of the experience;
- Develop objective, simple, useful, educational/didactic content aimed at conversion;
- Identify research opportunities and content testing;
- Identify opportunities to develop experience and content improvements from the collected data;
- Analyze competitors and create strategies to reach the user in the best way;
- Define content standards in the products it operates and disseminate among the team;
- Maintenance of the FAQ for the product to be used.
What we expect from you (experiences, soft and hard skills):
- Experience as a UX Writer;
- Domain of the Portuguese language;
- Mastery of SEO techniques;
- Knowledge of the language of the company;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to organize workflow;
- Have active listening to understand consumer needs;
- Analytical and judicious;
- Have an educational (didactic) look at the experience of the product;
- Have a strategic look to convert people during the journey;
- Complete higher education;
- Have advanced English.
What can make a difference:
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
Work in a hybrid format for Curitiba and the metropolitan region;
100% remote for other regions of Brazil.
And what you get out of being part of Rentcars (besides working at an amazing company with even more amazing people):
- Flexible benefits: There will be 7 benefits with 4 options each. You choose the benefit that suits you best and makes the most sense to you!
- Unimed health plan with no monthly fees for the holder and dependents for the infirmary plan;
- Life insurance without discounts;
- Dental plan (Metlife); may include contributory dependents;
- Meal vouchers or food vouchers without discounts (R$31.33 per day worked);
- Gympass to exercise and move the body;
- My Pet Club, (plan for your Pet), because your 4-legged friends deserve the best;
- Pulpa Pension, for those who want to think about and guarantee their children's future;
- MBO - Management by Objectives: Annual bonus linked to goals;
- Transportation allowance (3% discount);
- Rentie Scholarship - Partial study grant for undergraduate, graduate, languages and certifications;
- RentClub: Benefit club with exclusive discounts;
- RentieHunter: Internal referral program.
- Onboarding Kit for Newbies (our new collaborators);
- Maternity Kit for RentieBabys;
- Extended maternity leave, more time for our Renties to spend with RentieBabys;
- Fresh fruits every day;
- Coffee and tea machines available;
- Convenience Uneed;
- No Dress Code;
- Birthday Day Off;
- Decompression spaces in the office with ping-pong, video games, etc. for you to relax and rest;
- PitStops and Kitchen equipped with microwaves and refrigerators
- Support tool for its development;
- SmartUps and Rentclasses, to develop and learn;
- Learning Rocks, courses at your disposal to watch and learn whenever you want;
- Happy hours and celebrations;
- All this and much more!!!
Did you like it? Sign up now and come make a difference with us! Good luck!
How to follow the selection process:
Email is our main communication tool. Keep an eye out for updates - all applications will receive feedback on this selection process.
RENTCARS WITHOUT BARRIERS
Rentcars values diversity and offers equal opportunities to all candidates who apply for our vacancies, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, color, appearance, nationality, religion, age, physical and mental disabilities, marital status or political ideology.