Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
- Achieving Extraordinary Results
- Caring for Employees, Clients and Community
- Take Responsibility. Act like an Owner.
- Transparent Leadership
- Opportunity to Make a Positive Difference
- Passion for Innovation
Create high-quality, compelling written content across various channels to build Rev.io's reputation and support meeting and exceeding our sales opportunity goals.
- Creates and manages content across both online and offline channels, including press releases, byline articles, blog posts, case studies, copy for multimedia projects, whitepapers, social media content, etc.
- Ensures company and product information is accurate and consistent across channels
- Proof-reads and quality checks content across channels to confirm quality, brand voice, and professionalism
- Ensures all content is optimized for SEO target keywords and works with Digital Marketing Manager and SEO Agency to adjust on an ongoing basis
- Creates content for the Rev.io blog, content hub, and additional owned media outlets
- Creates content for product collateral and co-branded partner material
- Creates content for use by the sales team such as email templates, voicemail scripts, social posts, etc.
- Creates content for traditional PR activities when appropriate
- Supports Marketing strategy building through high-quality internal content (e.g. strategic plans, process documentation and internal messaging, etc.)
- Monitors member and prospect feedback and dialogue within online and offline communities
- Partners closely with Graphic Design professionals to align and optimize written and visual content within the Rev.io brand
- Catalogs written grammatical and syntax standards for application across Marketing, Sales, and the wider company
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 2+ years in a hands-on content development role within a Marketing department or Agency.
- Experience working in PR, social media, and sales support
- Sophisticated writing skills, exhibiting extreme accuracy, eloquence, and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of how to influence an audience using tone, messaging, and delivery
- Blog management experience
- Ability to write a traditional press release
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Expertise with content publishing platforms including HubSpot, WordPress LinkedIn, and PR Newswire
- Hands-on video production and/or still photography experience is a plus
This position is based in Rev.io’s Atlanta, GA headquarters within a hybrid model (a combination of in-office and remote working). However, we will consider exceptional candidates in a fully remote capacity with periodic travel.
Interested? Apply for this role