RNL is excited to add talented Content Strategists to our creative team!
As a leader within the Creative Strategies department, the Content Strategist will guide the creative team assigned to client projects, facilitate client communication, brainstorming, feedback, and the production of deliverables.
This Content Strategist is a clear communicator, proven in creative development, and a willing teacher (in addition to a creator!).
We need a Strategist with a strong knowledge of how to drive results!
This remote opportunity is available within the United States.
- Presents work regularly to internal teams and periodically to partners/vendors alongside the Copywriter, Designer and/or Copy Director/Creative Director.
- Listens to internal and partner feedback with an open mind and makes changes as needed based on strategic insights and learning
- Consults with internal Client Success teams, Resource Managers and partners to evaluate individual project needs, prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
- Ensures client satisfaction with the creative process and the deliverables
- Provides specific, actionable feedback to fellow creative team members during drafting process
- Drafts creative materials for large client accounts, and aids the copywriting team in drafting on occasion
- Coordinates multiple projects, while meeting deadlines
- Coaches team members and utilizes research to improve marketing content and performance
- Leads creative ideation sessions to ensure highest creative quality is met for each project
- Assists Copy Director and/or Creative Director with carrying out overall direction of creative work and departmental processes
- Supervise and mentor 2-4 team members
- Motivate teams around department and company goals
- Provide effective follow up regarding individual and team performance to facilitate a culture of continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree in a marketing-related field or a portfolio that demonstrates equivalent training or experience
- Superior copywriting, editing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience in a professional marketing role
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Successfully handle multiple projects with deadlines
- Experience with Windows operating system and Microsoft 360 software. (Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.)
- Travel requirement (negligible)
- Ability to maintain and work in a remote home office
- Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
- This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets
- This is largely a sedentary role; Infrequent light physical effort is required (minimum of five pounds)
- 1-2 years experience managing a team or supervising/mentoring other creative professionals
- 3 years as a copywriter/content developer
Interested? Apply for this role