Duration of assignment: 6 months increments for the contract - total length possibly 12-18 months
Worksite location: HEC
What are the shift hours? 40 M-F 8-4:30
Top 3 Must-Have Skills
- Communicate and build relations with site SME
- Detail-orientated writing skills
- Integrity, self-starter can work with minimal supervision
Will the interview process be In-person or Teams conference?
- In-person Panel interview, 45-60 mins
Develops, writes, and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications in print or electronic media by performing the following duties. Receive and complete assignments from the supervisor.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Observes production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail. Interviews production and engineering personnel and reads journals, reports, and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
- Reviews manufacturer's and trade catalogs, drawings, and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service equipment.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, parts lists, specifications, mock-ups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
- Organizes material and completes writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Review published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
- Maintains records and files of work and revisions. Selects photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the material.
- Prepares or arranges for the preparation of index.
- Assists in laying out material for publication.
- Arranges for formatting, reproduction, and distribution of material.
- Collect and research data, Design workflows and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical skills.
- Capability to Assess own strengths and weaknesses.
- Must demonstrate the want to Pursue training and development opportunities.
- Must be someone who strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Willingness and dedication to sharing expertise with others.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively. Ability to efficiently edit work for spelling and grammar.
- Capability to vary writing style to meet needs.
- Ability to present numerical data effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Visio Technical, Image/Photo editing applications and Documentum.
- Working knowledge of document scanning hardware and software. Ability to scan multiple-page documents using optical character recognition (OCR) functions and then review, edit, and save scanned images.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school.
- 5-9 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Note: The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with Client policies and procedures.
About Rust Resources Inc:
OIL & GAS RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
For over 25 years the Rust Resources Group has provided some of the world's best technical project and operational personnel to Operators, Service Companies, EPC, Petrochemical and Marine Companies in the Oil and Gas Industry. From Exploration through Construction to Operation, Rust has made significant contributions to major projects around the globe through the provision of both contract and direct hire personnel.