Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award-winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
This position requires deep knowledge of current and evolving digital platforms and an understanding and strong partnership or experience with data-driven solutions and analytics. The Senior Strategist, specializing in customer experience serves as the subject matter expert on customer strategies, channel recommendations, content strategy, health trends, service design, personalization in health, and targeting to build meaningful wellness interactions for brands.
- Craft omnichannel experiences for patients and physicians to understand channel behaviors and content needs from discovery, to consideration, to use and advocacy
- Uncover and audit the current marketing and service experiences of our client’s products to identify learnings and opportunities for optimization
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our client’s customer and their needs and behaviors
- Demonstrate solid understanding of current strategic planning best practices and how to use this knowledge to develop integrated cross-channel programs
- Lead the development of insight-driven strategies for assigned clients and new business development; provide sound business justification for investment (based on market trends, audience insights, past campaign data, and past experience
- Provide thought leadership around customer experience and strategy in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Serve as the subject matter expert on and digital trends
- Develops best practices in content strategy, experience design, and CRM/cross-channel program design
- Demonstrate the ability to process and understand our client’s category, competitive set and their brand and business goals/objectives
- Build services that support adherence and positive behavior change
- Develop powerful presentations to communicate strategies and recommendations to internal and external teams and clients
- Partner with agency teams to ensure successful project development and handoff
- Develop 360 campaign briefs that outline how new initiatives and content will be experienced across multiple channels
- Develop project briefs that provide creative teams with the appropriate fuel to produce innovative solutions (on and offline) that enhance the customer experience
- Review creative to ensure that project meets strategic objectives
- Develop meaningful metrics and recommendations for continued improvement
- BA/BS Degree (a graduate degree in relevant area is a plus)
- Additional experience or training in Experience or Behavior Design (e.g. BJ Fogg Institute)
- 2-3 years strategy, digital consulting, media and/or planning experience OR completion of a Masters Program with business/marketing focus
- Strategic/big picture thinker. Ability to problem-solve and work within a team environment
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to successfully work with and guide senior-level clients and internal Agency teams
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including web development, email, social media, and mobile.
- Strong familiarity and understanding of emerging digital trends and technologies
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven, enthusiastic about the digital space and multi-channel marketing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested? Apply for this role