What do you actually do as...
...UX writer - User researcher? We are looking for a person to fill both roles, with UX writing being the main focus. As a UX writer, you are responsible for an essential aspect of UX: the texts in the applications. You create intuitive, human-centric experiences in our applications. You will work closely with your product design colleagues. As a user researcher, you will support the product management team in the discovery phase by being responsible for surveying users, using various methods and techniques, using personas and working with beta-test users.
We give everything - your advantages
- Get the opportunity to take on responsibility and own projects very quickly
- A fast-acting, creative team that implements its own ideas with a lot of passion and fun
- Regular team events and sporting events (e.g. murder mystery night, volleyball, etc.)
- Combine work and private life through trust-based working hours
- Membership in the Urban Sports Club
- Above-average participation in the BAV
- German & English courses
- Promotion of personal and professional training that you can propose yourself
- Team budget for lunch, bowling evening & Co
- part-time childcare
- Do you have a heart for dogs? We have great dogs in the office
- A matter of course for us: coffee & tea, drinks and our samedi muesli bar
- A flexible hybrid model in our bright, friendly office in the heart of Friedrichshain
Together we improve the health system - your tasks
- Responsible for consistent wording in German and English for all aspects of the digital user experience, not only for the product interfaces for medical staff and patients but also for landing pages, for example, throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
- Close coordination with marketing, product design and product management
- Supporting the product management team in the implementation of new concepts, developing ideas for product innovations and always finding the right words and texts
- Proactive suggestions on the methods, tools, and working methods along the way
- Creation and maintenance of UX writing guidelines for design system components
- Participation in the user research process by designing customer surveys and conducting them with the product team
You inspire us - your profile
- Several years of experience in UX writing for a digital product and in the field of user research
- Experience with the Design Thinking method
- Experience with Phrase or a similar tool is a plus
- Conceptually strong, text-safe and innovative
- Excellent language skills and creative solutions
- Optimist, enthusiastic and creative
- Personal initiative when developing new projects (process improvements or the introduction of new methods)
- You are no stranger to independent research, creation and conception of new content
- Excellent knowledge of German, love spelling and have excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
samedi – this is where tech meets health. This is where the digital transformation of the healthcare system is advanced and shaped.
As one of the leading e-health companies in Europe, we are the bridge between doctors and patients. Our intelligent software solution offers efficient resource planning and online appointment booking, with the highest level of data security. Through our work, we support the relationships between all those involved in healthcare, enable modern digital forms of treatment and thereby significantly improve healthcare.
We want to help people get well faster and everyone has easy and good access to health treatments. We establish digital health services.