For decades, Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation. We see beauty in achieving excellence and our passion for change fuels our discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what’s possible, and constantly innovate.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone. Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung, we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization and work among the very best talent in the industry on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung’s eCom Customer Service Team is the place to be.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term customer service operational goals of reducing contacts, improving self-service and automation and providing a best in class customer experience.
- Establish a voice and tone guidelines for all customer service communications and assure compliance by contributors.
- Develop content around product and promotional launches to address key customer questions and provide solid talking points to agents that are easy to use and understand
- Collaborate with CS operations to audit and enhance approved content for all channels of communication through customer service
- Manage content distribution to key systems and channels and assure it is up e channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and leverage data around content usage to guide focus
- Partner with training team to develop training content to drive improvements agent proficiency.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree in Journalism, Marketing or other relevant fields with 6+ years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager with experience managing indirect reports and contract resources.
- Experience with content management systems and ticketing systems such as Jira and Zendesk a plus
- An understanding of content usage tracking systems and an ability to analyze that usage to optimize performance and impact.
- Extensive experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly shift focus to keep up with shifting priorities or emerging issues
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions: The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal 50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time-sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid overtime, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management stress.
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions adversely affect operating results and management decisions. Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may jeopardize the company’s competitive position.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.