SAVINGS UNITED is one of the worldwide leading coupon partners of premium media companies. Founded in 2012, this global tech company connects brands with smart shoppers through high-quality coupon solutions. The fast-growing and digital company keeps its start-up spirit alive and is currently heavily expanding US operations.
YOU are looking for a great opportunity to work in an energizing and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? You are a great team player, an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and you are passionate about online marketing and new digital trends? Then get in touch and apply to be our new (Junior) Content Manager based in the US! (remote).
Reporting to the Content Lead and working hand in hand with the team of content managers, you’ll be responsible for managing the content of our websites published within the US market.
- Management and supervision of the web content
- Implementation of SEO strategies on / off-page
- Analysis and monitoring of the content for CRO
- Update and perform individually a group of landings
- Creation and management of digital marketing campaigns
- Direct and daily contact with affiliates and e-commerce brands
- Direct work with the sales team and the content team
- Management of Freelancers
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SOFT SKILLS
- At least one year of experience in online marketing; affiliate marketing is a plus
- English skills on a native speaker level
- Experience in editorials and able to transform facts into compelling and targeted content
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends of SEO
- Experience in working with CMS systems
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console, basic knowledge of SEMrush
- Proficiency in Excel
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Stubborn on the vision, flexible in the details
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Entrepreneurial spirit, again
- Competitive salary and Health insurance benefits
- We work 100% remote and are establishing routines and processes to stay connected and keep the business going
- Autonomous work within an exciting entrepreneurial and international environment
- Join a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that walks towards a fully self-organized setup
- Participate in regular (virtual) meetings to exchange and brainstorm but also in informal “e-get-togethers” to have fun and socialize
- Enjoy our start-up mentality combined with flexible working hours, transparent decision making and an exceptional sense of belonging
- Be part of a beautiful and fun story to tell to your beloved ones and to yourself in a few years
HOW TO APPLY
Big things are happening at Savings United! If you are in and want to meet us personally and impress us with your drive - then push the button “APPLY NOW” and upload your files as PDF.
Your contact is Claudia.
We are already looking forward to getting to know you!
Interested? Apply for this role