Head of Content Marketing and Product Marketing
Securly is looking for a Head of Content and Product Marketing who can deliver rich, brand-building content to support our go-to-market initiatives. The ideal candidate will have proven excellence in end-to-end content development and strategy, with experience working with B2B demand generation and marketing operations teams.
This is a work from home role (remote). You can elect to work onsite in our San Jose, CA or Charlotte, NC office.
How You’ll Make An Impact
The Head of Content and Product Marketing will collaborate with a range of stakeholders to create and fine-tune our end-to-end brand presence and power our demand generation function by producing relevant and helpful content for crucial decision-makers in the K-12 space. You will be the “Master Chef,” ensuring the quality of Securly’s content. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to develop compelling messages and content that enhances our brand voice and connects us to current and potential clients
- In cases where we have in-house talent producing a specific type of content, you will play the role of editor and curator. In cases where we have a gap in our in-house team, you will be rolling up your sleeves to create content yourself. In this capacity, you will be more of a player-coach vs. a manager with a team of content writers.
- Manage end-to-end brand presence across website, social media, and various marketing assets
- Manage copy for inbound marketing & demand generation purposes - including but not limited to blogs, white papers, videos, infographics, etc.
- Own and manage end-to-end brand guidelines.
- Ensure consistency in message and tone across every customer touchpoint with content - email and ad campaigns, website / customer-facing collateral, and the product UI itself.
- Partner with project managers, designers, and other team members to ensure that materials are of the highest quality and aligned with both brand guidelines & content strategy.
- Lead and nourish a geographically distributed team of Marketing/Content Specialists.
- Proven experience leading successful Marketing/content team(s) with a B2B Technology focus
- Strong ability to oversee the quality of production of a range of content and copy types
- Aptitude for and interest in editing copy and interest in providing quality control feedback to project and content owners
- Experience in EdTech, SLED, or B2B software/technical market segments preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English Writing/Journalism or equivalent preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5 billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1200+ children
Some of the perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours, and routine company outings
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
Interested? Apply for this role