This position is responsible for generating clear and concise content for proprietary software that is to be shared with internal and external uses. The position requires working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team. The position researches products, services, technology or concepts to be documented and easily understood by a broad audience.
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure, and form documentation.
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in the definition and implementation of document style guides and standards for plans, procedures, guides, and roadmaps
- 5 years of functional and/or technical content design and development in any of the following areas: project management, architecture, security, quality assurance, training and/or change management
- 3 years of experience with the definition and use of document configuration control processes
- Fluency in technical and common office software
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on new challenges and build on current skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Ability to check all technical material for consistency and accuracy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Interested? Apply for this role