As our Content Marketing Manager, Digital you will be responsible for delivering high-impact content programs to reach our demand generation goals and advance Sendoso’s position as the leader in Corporate Gifting. You will develop a deep understanding of our corporate and product messaging and lead our overall content marketing strategy, planning and execution. The role partners closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales.
What You'll Do
- Develop strategies and frameworks for content development and optimization.
- Produce high-quality content marketing materials (eBooks, articles, emails, paid media ad copy, videos, etc.) to support demand generation campaigns.
- Be a subject matter expert in our technology, market trends, and target personas and pain points to develop impactful content campaigns.
- Push the organization to adopt content marketing best practices through the utilization of testing strategies and the adoption of new content formats.
- Identify core objectives for the content and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the content.
What You'll Bring
- 5-7 years' B2B content marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field desired.
- Clear, effective writing style with the ability to be persuasive and drive action.
- Experience in creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Knowledge of B2B demand generation principles, including funnel stages, lead progression and paid marketing landscape.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and KPIs, and track record of successfully meeting business targets.
How You Work
- You are strategic - you can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the buying journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework including email, in-app notifications and events
- You are a strong communicator, can coordinate between multiple teams and stakeholders and leadership
- You are process and data-oriented and seek to drive scale, understand and replicate success and consistently re-evaluate and iterate on existing programs
- You are creative and not afraid to have fun - we work with a really unique product that allows for lively and inspired campaigns
- You can create compelling and personalized content and nurture programs that can be used throughout prospecting programs
- You can multitask and prioritize among a lot of competing projects and initiatives
- You are a self-starter, can work independently and are looking to carve out your own career path at a fast-growth company
How We Work
- We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
- We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work-life balance and boundaries.
- We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
- Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full-time.
- You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
- We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.