The Marketing Communications team is responsible for planning and delivering all marketing communications activity for Siemens Healthineers across Great Britain and Ireland. This includes external communications, PR, marketing, stakeholder engagement, government affairs, digital communications, events and internal communications.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Content Manager role:
- Based on our strategic goals, independently developing customer and employee-relevant content for internal and external channels
- Supporting the creation of a wide variety of content to guarantee a uniform, company-wide presentation
- Developing content tailored to different target groups (internal and external) and therefore guaranteeing optimal marketing opportunities
- Supporting the implementation of our digital marketing strategy and implementing content in a media-friendly manner. Acting as a consultant and contact person for internal stakeholders to support the development of web content for specific projects
- Carrying out regular KPI measurements of your work, reporting them accordingly and deriving further developments from them
- Working as a proactive and collaborative member of the wider marketing communications team
- Some UK travel may be required
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on marketing or in a comparable area. Alternatively, you have already worked as a journalist and created your own content
- You have relevant professional experience in product marketing, the marketing environment, content management, etc. and have implemented and created corresponding projects and content independently
- You have experience with digital projects and are familiar with website marketing requirements
- You can demonstrate experience in using content marketing to attract and retain customers
- You also bring experience in the healthcare industry and B2B marketing
Your profile and skills:
- You speak English as a mother tongue or at a similar level to be able to easily create English-language content tailored for a range of audiences
- You are a storyteller, employing research and analytical skills to inform content generation and bring a story to life
- You are used to working in an agile work environment with a wide variety of stakeholders
- In addition, you have a strong ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and bring both creativity and conceptual skills to your role
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days of holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
17th March 2023
Place of work