WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is hiring a highly qualified and motivated Content Marketing Manager for its Marketing team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong strategic, organization, communication, writing, and analytical skills. The ability to think outside the box is critical. The Content Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a content marketing strategy, managing content creation efforts from start to finish, including writing compelling pieces from scratch, with the goal of delivering engaging and valuable content to our prospects and partners. They will also be an invaluable resource of content creation for our public relations efforts. A strong emphasis on writing capabilities is essential, as the ideal candidate will be responsible for not only content ideation but also content creation. Additionally, the Content Manager will be the lead proofreader for our department on all written communication pieces across each Marketing Channel. They will be an integral part of the fast-paced and nimble Marketing team with the ability to have a strong influence on their role and the team’s success.
- Developing strategic content campaigns
- Ideation and creation of content pieces
- Work with creative and PR resources for content development
- Work with other departments to help grow and develop content marketing efforts.
- Develop a strategic content marketing plan.
- Manage an editorial calendar for content creation and distribution.
- Fuel and execute idea pipeline for upcoming content pieces.
- Create ongoing stream of resources and content (including but not limited to blogs, quarterly trend reports, POVs, infographics, etc.) to fuel the content pipeline and generate thought leadership and awareness.
- Work closely with internal and external teams on content creation.
- Meet with various subject matter experts across departments to gain understanding of Simpli.fi products and features to create client-facing product collateral.
- Become an expert user of Simpli.fi’s proprietary data platform to identify trends and insights to inform content.
- Maintain and update content libraries and internal/external product-specific materials.
- Work to ensure content is on-brand, with consistent style, quality and tone.
- Conduct campaign analysis, report results and recommend changes on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in digital media.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three to five years experience in content marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and exemplary project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies.
- Ability to analyze data and translate complex technical concepts into easy to understand and interesting content.
- Pristine grammar and excellent communication and organization skills.
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative.
- Strong ethical values.
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior-level executives.
- Flexibility in work availability.
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer-sponsored healthcare options. Simpli.fi is located in Fort Worth, Texas and this would be an in-office job position working alongside great co-workers and getting to take advantage of our new office building located in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards. Our office space is complete with access to snacks and beverages 24/7, robust game rooms perfect for brain breaks and team building, collaboration spaces and more.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Interested? Apply for this role