We are looking for a Content Coordinator to join the Skida Marketing Team. They will be responsible for the creation and management of all website pages, the organization of Skida’s catalog of imagery, and sample hand-off to photographers. Additionally, they will gain a strong understanding of Skida’s content library and provide suggestions for the best use of imagery, compelling marketing campaigns, and blog stories.
- Responsible for the creation and management of all new SKUs, PDPs, and collections in Shopify, including product tagging, uploading of product descriptions, on-white imagery and lifestyle imagery
- Manage photo samples and orchestrate timely hand-off of samples to be photographed
- Organize, compress, and upload photos for the website
- Maintain the blog and create new stories by uploading imagery and copy per the direction of the Brand Marketing Director and Brand Designer
- Keep content library organized through file name tagging and folders in Dropbox
- Select and share imagery to support Sales and Marketing initiatives, such as wholesale catalog and key account content sharing
- Conduct “content debrief” for each branded campaign to support multi-channel marketing outreach
- Make image selects for the digital lookbook feature on the website by Print Collection
- Support the Design and Marketing team in executing new product development and go-to-market initiatives throughout the season.
- 2+ years of relevant work, school, or internship experience
- Creative and strategic thinker with a collaborative mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Full-Time, Year-Round Benefits include:
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Simple IRA with a 3% matching contribution.
- Health Insurance Contribution ($400 a month towards a Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver Policy)
- Additional Insurance Package Provided (Dental, Accident, Life)
- Annual Wellness Benefit ($200 a year)
- Three Weeks PTO (15 Days) + Paid Federal Holidays
Interested? Apply for this role