Socialive is an enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in El Segundo, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development – and we're helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 – such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Adobe, and Audible. We're on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video. Join us.
The Content Marketing Manager will craft interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, events, speeches, and other content as needed.
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy optimized for social media and SEO
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Socialive as a thought leader and information resource.
- Contribute to social media strategy, postings and content calendar
- Drive strategic web content updates, working with demand generation, product marketing, and creative/design.
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high quality writing for all Socialive content
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Develop a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece, by implementing best practices, and repeatedly test various tools, content formats, and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent Showpad "voice"
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Working with digital marketing, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content
- Manage the strategic updates to website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or writing-focused roles
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, Hubspot a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
- Deep enterprise SaaS experience.
- Passionate about identifying and prioritizing strategic Marketing Communication opportunities and driving overall strategy
- Data-Driven: The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all metrics around content marketing activities and impact on lead funnel
- Innovation: The ideal candidate will be relentlessly focused on positioning Socialive as an innovator and industry leader through the creation of new and valuable strategies, programs, and features
- Teamwork: The ideal candidate will be committed to working together in a respectful, transparent and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small
Interested? Apply for this role