At our customer, Content Designers work side by side with Designers, Content Strategists, Product Owners, and Researchers to create user experiences that empower people and businesses around the world.
You’re the ideal candidate if you’re an excellent writer who is also a design thinker and customer champion. You love using words to tell stories, to solve problems, and to make the world a better place. You’re just as happy brainstorming big-picture strategy as you are crafting compelling headlines and helpful error messages. You’re excited to work in a fast-paced, high-tech environment that requires independent self-direction as well as collaboration and open communication.
What you’ll do at our customer:
- Plan and write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touchpoints including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, chatbots, and help).
- Transform global product requirements into a strategy for how you will use content to meet business goals and solve real customer problems.
- Present your work and articulate your approach to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Design on page layout, interactions, and visual tone.
- Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
- Maintain and evolve our customer’s content standards, including voice and tone.
- Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.
The skills you need:
- Candidates with 2 to 8+ years professional writing experience for web or mobile content are welcome to apply – we’re hiring at all levels.
- Excellent, highly creative writing and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
- At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams.
- Experience in financial services, payments, B2B or B2C e-commerce is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Design, Information Science or related field.
Interested? Apply for this role