**This role is able to have a flex schedule**
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will lead the creation, development and editing to transform technical information into interesting digital content. Your role will strengthen our SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing initiatives. We’re looking for candidates who possess strong writing, editing, and research skills to create interesting content to maximize engagement and drive lead and demand generation.
This role is an essential member of our marketing team and will create content used for our articles, blog posts, SEO/SEM, and email marketing. Our Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in growing our expanding information security and data analytics business.
- Strong writing, editing, and research skills. Our content needs to be interesting, timely, and easy to digest.
- Creativity. We think information security is interesting but not everyone else does. Help us showcase SP6’s value with great storytelling.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Our marketing team is small but mighty and we are not afraid of wearing a few different hats when necessary.
- Must Love Marketing. At SP6 we hope our teams love what they do. Bonus points if you have familiarity with the Information Security sector.
- Become the brand ambassador for SP6 by helping us develop our voice, tone, and story.
- Create, test, and iterate on messaging that inspires and drives results throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Write and edit a variety of content including blog posts, white papers, landing pages, email, and ad copy.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts to better understand the SP6 value proposition and communicate this to prospects via relevant content.
- Research topics related to information security, cybersecurity compliance, and data analytics to gain further industry knowledge and improve existing content.
- Stay informed and up-to-date on emerging and existing industry trends.
- Master various systems and procedures to produce quality content.
- Collaborate with Executive, Technical, and Marketing departments to fully understand the company’s objectives and deliver content to the targeted audience.
- Utilize SEO best practices and keyword strategies to increase website traffic.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web-related marketing and development.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Possess strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have the ability to multitask while meeting short- and long-term deadlines.
- Can learn new concepts, terminology, and complex technical topics quickly and diligently.
- Have superior research skills and are willing to learn new tasks and software.
- Have solid written and verbal communication.
- Can work independently and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Are experienced with editing, revising, and writing copy.
- Have familiarity with SEO best practices.
Interested? Apply for this role