SpotOn is a cutting-edge payments and software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small to midsize businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To
- Build relationships and collaborate with other content creators, as well as product managers, digital merchandising, creative, marketing, and other key stakeholders.
- Product Video script creation and coordination of video creation.
- Screen recording visuals on computer/handheld devices/from prototype.
- Create detailed content design deliverables (copy docs, informational/confirmation/error messages, push notifications.) that effectively communicate UX thinking and business requirements
- Manage your time effectively and work in agile environment / schedule
- Voice over recording experience it’s a bonus
What skill are we searching for?
- 1 year of experience in UX/UI writing, content design, and/or technical writing or copywriting (Bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Human-Computer Interaction, English, Communications, or similar)
- A portfolio of relevant UX examples demonstrating your proficiency in UX content, and the ability to discuss your involvement in the overall design process
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships and collaborate with UX designers, UX researchers and product managers
- Experience with tools such as Miro, Figma or FigJam a plus
- Experience working for retail or web-based companies, interactive/ad agencies or start-ups a plus
- Experience with Agile development process a plus
Here’s a bit about what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay: 10000-15000 PLN net on b2b; 8000-13000 PLN gross on CoE
- Training budget 3000 PLN gross per year
- Fully paid private healthcare (Medicover)
- Flexible benefits package on MyBenefit platform (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers etc.) fully paid by the company
- Company free lunches once a week
- New Macbook Pro 16’/13’, 4K monitors.. whatever tools you need
- Flexible working hours
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space in city centre with a lot of free parking spots around
- Great working atmosphere
- Company parties and social activities
- Employee referral program
- Relocation Package
Interested? Apply for this role