StreamNative is enabling organizations to build the next generation of messaging and event streaming applications. Leveraging Apache Pulsar and Bookkeeper, we optimize for scalability and resiliency while reducing the overhead management and complexity required by incumbent technologies. We are focused on bringing new capabilities across industries that drive real business value. We do this by offering Pulsar and StreamNative’s ‘products as a service’. StreamNative is building a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing products and committed to customer success.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to join our expanding Growth Team. This person will create content that raises awareness, generates interest, and inspires action. We need a thoughtful, creative content marketer who thinks differently. Someone who can work with what we’ve built so far but also work with us to elevate our content to the next level. Someone who is a strong writer who is familiar with B2B technologies but also has a penchant for storytelling. This person will apply their expert writing skills, experience with complex technologies and startups, and their ability to identify and targeted content for various audiences to amplify the StreamNative brand and reach.
What You’ll Be Doing
- With direction from marketing, sales, product, and engineering, you will develop content for developers, technical leadership and enterprise customers.
- Develop blog posts, website and landing page copy, social posts, digital ads, eBooks, white papers, email copy, and sales collateral to drive awareness, education and interest in Apache Pulsar and StreamNative.
- Understand StreamNative’s business, including our core value proposition, the market opportunity, competitive positioning, and key customer segments.
- Talk with sales, customer success, and product teams to better understand our customers and content needs.
- Work with engineers and other SMEs to project manage the development of technical deep dives and other technical content.
- Work with leadership and the broader marketing team, and others to contribute creative ideas and approaches that leverage content to drive revenue.
- 3-5 years experience as a content marketer with a strong writing background in a professional setting
- Able to provide a portfolio of work/writing samples, and speak to their business impact
- Experience working with a tech / SaaS organization
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Able to develop effective cross-functional relationships to help accelerate projects.
- Startup experience preferred
- Creative and innovative thinking—you can distill complex concepts into simple, thoughtful, engaging designs
- Flexibility in taking on new challenges and working cross-functionally
- Willing to take and provide feedback in a constructive and productive manner
- Ability to manage down, up, and across in the team and organization
- -We’re fully remote, even when not in a pandemic, so experience working with remote teams is a definite plus
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make StreamNative better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Interested? Apply for this role