Streetsense is looking for a creative, innovative, and collaborative Content Editor to join our Internal Marketing team! This role is available in our DC OR LA office. Think you've got what it takes? Read on!
The Content Editor is responsible for managing and overseeing all global content produced for Streetsense’s channels (social media, web, blog, print, etc.). This includes reviewing all content produced, such as thought leadership, IP, blog posts, articles, and photographs, developing strategies and style guidelines, and translating the voice of the company across all media formats.
The Content Producer works closely with the Director of Internal Marketing and our Industry Leaders in Real Estate, Hospitality, Retail and Consumer Brands to proactively identify story ideas and create a steady drumbeat of content that drives brand awareness and affinity.
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer across all mediums (social, web, email marketing, etc.), is fluent in social media channel strategy, has a strong creative and design point of view, meticulous proofreader and can guide a team and juggle multiple priorities with ease. The ideal candidate will be familiar with HubSpot and blog strategy and execution.
This role sits on the Internal Marketing Team and reports to the Director of Internal Marketing.
KEY TASKS + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with company leadership to mine for compelling stories and bring them to life in the most visually and compelling content forms.
- Develop a global content strategy that communicates the company’s objectives in both written and visual elements.
- Partner with the community manager and design team to flighting content across channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Tiktok.
- Passionate social media user and digital subject matter expert – staying up to date on all social platform changes and trends and helping the company to stay ahead of the curve.
- Develop and manage playbooks, editorial calendars, shot lists, asset collection, art direction, and collaboration with in-house design team.
- Communicate schedules to leadership and stakeholders on a regular basis for review and approval.
- Boost content across social channels; deploy, monitor, and report on the success of engagement campaigns.
- Research industry trends and projects to assist with marketing collateral and pitches.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Brand Marketing, Digital, English, or Communications
- 4-6 years of experience in writing, content creation, social media marketing, communications, or PR
- Exceptional writing skills, story-telling capabilities, solid organizational skills, and the ability to analyze, evaluate, and effectively communicate messages
- Proven results across all media types
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and reporting mechanisms
- Exceptional attention to detail, proofreading perfectionist, time management, and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and proactively communicate about deadlines
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) or willing to learn
- Experience with B2B content marketing and/or experience in real estate, retail, or hospitality a plus
- Experience with CRM management tools like HubSpot
Interested? Apply for this role