strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end-users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
As the Content Marketing Manager...
…you will “Actually talk to your customers. Use the language that they use. Talk about the things they talk about. Never feed salad to a lion.” – Jay Acunzo
The objective? Build, grow and guide the team that will create, curate and promote authentic, technically substantive, and persona-appropriate content for strongDM.
You are partly discriminating editor, part curator of content from internal and external resources, and part content strategist to ensure that content is delivering the results you expect it to. You’ll be the content marketing point person on our newly created campaign team, helping to define the content that should be created, how it can be used, and driving execution throughout the process.
What You'll Do:
- Help to define, create, and implement content projects
- Work with the technical experts across the company to create no BS, no spin, always clear, accurate, and accessible content for our target personas
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators to develop a deep and wide set of content across a variety of topics
- Curate prospect-facing content that inspires and engages future buyers and makes strongDM a security and DevOps household name
- Ensure our content is easily found by and visible to the right people, working with your colleagues to share and promote our content appropriately for our audience
- Actively work with a group of freelance writers, ensuring that high-quality content is produced on time
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record in multichannel content creation
- Start-up mentality and the ability to collaborate across the company
- Proven track record in developing content and delivering success via organic content on digital and social platforms
- Skilled in long-form content creation and real-time (live) content creation and distribution tactics
- Deep understanding of content and the role it plays in enterprise marketing
- Increase in the new net website and social media traffic growth
- Conversions driven from content activities
- Increases in key search engine keyword rankings
- 120 - 160K DOE + equity in a fast-growing early-stage startup
- Company-sponsored benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (free to employees and dependents)
- 401K, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability coverage, life insurance
- 6 weeks of combined accrued vacation + sick time
- 24 weeks paid parental leave for everyone + 1 month transition time back + childcare stipend for the first year
- Volunteer days + standard holidays
- Generous monthly and an annual stipend for internet + home office
- No travel required