Content strategists must be standout idea generators and problem solvers with excellent communication and organizational skills.
These strategy experts must have the analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated.
Other desirable traits include the ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations.
Content Strategist responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application.
Content Strategist responsibilities include:
- Managing our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Assigning blog posts to writers
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English And Arabic.
Interested? Apply for this role