Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, but we also pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
- Lead strategist for all website content
- Synthesize business goals and marketing plans from Portfolio, HR, Safety, D&I, and ESG to create website content strategy and establish content governance
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to plan, produce and enhance website content that delivers exceptional customer experiences digitally, through sales and in store
- Strategically map site content to customer journeys and perform ongoing audits to assess effectiveness, identify gaps and ensure all content supports the strategy
- Develop and manage a comprehensive and coordinated website content calendar including message, production and publishing milestones
- Regularly monitor and analyze website content and business performance to identify what is being consumed, what is resonating with audiences, and what is driving performance
- Understand and leverage industry trends, the corporate brand and solution value propositions to ensure content quality and relevance in content creation
- Understand best practices and requirements for supporting inbound and outbound content distribution channels
- Establish the content strategy that provides the direction for copywriters to produce compelling content, including blogs, success stories, guides, etc. that align with the brand tone, meet requirements, and drive customer engagement
- Contribute to search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives by integrating keyword strategy into overall content planning for programs and campaigns
- Manage the content calendar, content briefs, workflow and deadlines
- Manage direct report(s) and/or agency responsible for the publishing of content to website, blog, social media, and campaign channels
- Serve as an exemplary strategist that sets website content plan consistent with our company’s tone, mission, values, and strategic growth priorities
- Edit content produced by teammates, including conceptualizing projects upfront and copy-editing prior to web publishing
- A strong understanding of the organization, the brand, its offerings and its culture is critical
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of marketing, writing or related experience preferred
- Customer-centric and market-driven orientation
- Firm understanding of content marketing and the value of educational and thought leadership content
- Proven experience writing, editing, and enhancing content to meet business objectives
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite consistent deadline pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Familiarity with CMS, E-commerce analytics tools (GA), and web development cycles
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing taxonomy schemes and strategies
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Do you want to earn an extra $500? We are always looking for talented people to make our team even stronger. If you know someone that would be a great fit for Sunbelt Rentals, please take a look at our Employee Referral Program! For more details, log on to www.mysunbelt.com.
Did you know we can be found on several social media outlets? This is a great way to stay up to date on industry news, events, and open positions. We would love your participation. *Be sure to review our policies regarding the use of social media in your employee handbook.
Like us today on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
We appreciate your contributions to Sunbelt Rentals and look forward to your continued success.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus, they need to contact their regional recruiter.