Sales Operations Content Coordinator (95790)
The SXSW Sales Group is looking for a motivated, early career Content Coordinator with a passion for developing engaging content that will move leads through the sales funnel. This role supports the work of the Sales Group by developing general client communications, coordinating digital asset fulfillment, drafting promotional product campaigns, and creating sales enablement materials. The Content Coordinator will also be responsible for all client-related website updates and post-event analytical reporting.
A successful candidate is a self-sufficient, detail-oriented, team player that contributes to the overall success and efficiency of the Sales Group. We're looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and align with SXSWs mission of helping creative people achieve their goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee sales-related content creation for the website. Responsible for editing and proofreading all content to maintain an established online reputation.
- Maintain the SXSW Sales and Client Fulfillment content library.
- Fulfill all marketing client content and digital assets. Assemble analytics for digital content packages.
- Identify articles, blogs, and other content in need of updating and revisions, as well as formulate a workable content roadmap.
- Support the digital team with the content of the website, structure, and training of staff in using the content management system.
- Create marketing materials, including product one-sheets and promotional decks, proposals, and presentations
- Build and maintain a content calendar.
- Liaise with the SXSW Art Department to ensure appropriate signage and branded elements are ordered for all client activations.
- Create newsletters, blog posts, and articles by collaborating with internal stakeholders. Writes blogs to promote sales-related events, generate leads, and promote official events to attendees.
- Work with the SXSW Revenue Operations team to generate account-based marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of industries represented at the SXSW and a passion to work with the creative community.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales enablement or marketing content writing experience. Ability to provide writing samples upon request.
- In-depth knowledge of Hootsuite, WordPress, Airtable, GSuite, and Hubspot is desired.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills possessing a keen ability to effectively communicate across internal teams, clients, vendors, temporary field staff, and personnel
- Proficiency in writing, editing, gathering, and organizing information. Attention to detail and strong editorial skills.
- Ability to multitask, be agile, and adapt to evolving deadlines and priorities
- Demonstrated growth mindset, willingness to develop professionally and learn new skills to achieve KPIs.
- Self-starter with superlative follow-through ability - highly motivated individual who can work by themselves with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate successful past experience with marketing project management or otherwise highly organizational and detail-oriented position
- Basic design and video editing skills are a plus.
Interested? Apply for this role