The Sylvie Collection is a national award-winning luxury bridal jewelry line designed by a woman, for a woman. The Collection is backed by over 30 years of traditions and expertise set by its cofounders and a collection of over 3,000 pieces that are entirely unique, ethically sourced, and created with the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think creatively, ideate, and produce conversion-driven content that cuts through a competitive space while managing key digital assets for a luxury brand. Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading copy across all digital media and web channels, formulating content strategies, and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a conversion-driven content strategy. For Sylvie Collection, content is defined as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Google, and other social and paid media channels, web copy, and digital asset management to ensure cohesive branding and seamless access for all retail partners.
Digital Content Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of all digital content for website(s), social media accounts and customer content database
- Manage and grow social media accounts through daily posting, monitoring and engagement
- Develop and execute email marketing content using constant contact and other EMS platforms
- Writing, editing, and proofreading copy across all platforms including website and editorial content
- Assist in formulating cross-platform content strategies and multiple marketing campaigns each year
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to all retail partners and in house staff
- Track content execution with corresponding editorial content calendars
- Monitor analytics and content performance to assess engagement levels from web traffic, email marketing, digital / trade ads and social media
Digital Content Manager Requirements
- Ability to develop original, thoughtful, provoking content with an emphasis on engagement and results
- Experience with social media management and best practices
- Basic Graphic design skills including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Canva
- Good eye for design, luxury good differentiation and brand / product cohesion in digital assets
- Very strong copywriting skills
- Previous experience collaborating on photo shoots, aiding in website creative direction and social media posting across all channels
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, journalism, English or a related field
- 3 or more years agency experience or in a similar role at a high-end or enterprise brand
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML preferred, not required
- Proficiency with popular content management systems, CRM systems and Facebook Creator Studio
- Deadline driven with the ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Sylvie Collection is a national award-winning luxury bridal jewelry line designed by a woman, for a woman. The Collection is backed by over 30 years of traditions and expertise set by its co-founders. The collection includes over 3,000 pieces that are entirely unique, ethically sourced, and created with the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship.
Interested? Apply for this role