Our banking client is looking for a UX Writer (Content Strategist in their internal language) to join their Experience Design team. This team is the front end of the digital experience at the bank, leading product designs and content strategies for digital sales on their websites.
- 90% UX Writing; 10% Content Strategy
- Partner with Product Owner to ensure all digital content is consistent, on-brand, accessible, and following UX best practices
- Write UX microcopy, user interface copy, labels, navigation, product copy, email copy, and long-form content
- Ensure brand consistency across all digital touchpoints (voice, style, tone)
- Measure effectiveness of content and adjust as necessary
- Working with internal partners to evaluate content needs, identify opportunities, and deliver best-in-class customer experiences
- Ensure all content is consistent with brand tone of voice, quality and style across all devices.
- Proofread and edit all material to confirm accuracy, clarity and conformity to layout and design.
- Drive the creative process by playing an active role in brainstorming, ideation and collaboration.
- Establish, adhere and manage editorial governance across all content for the online and mobile channels.
- Perform periodic reviews of content to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
- Partner closely with different teams to assist with copy needs and messaging opportunities.
- Write user stories and assist in customer journey buildout
- Content strategy, UX Writing, Mobile UX, UX, web content, Digital content, content writing, copywriting
Top Skills Details:
- Content strategy,UX Writing,Mobile UX, UX
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex content.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and editing PDFs.
- Able to work cross collaboratively and gather information from various stakeholders or internal subject matter experts.
- Must be able to present information in an organized and understandable format.
- Ability to innovate and improve current processes.
- Experience editing and proofreading copy.
- Must be flexible and willing to take feedback.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- A strong, clear and concise writing voice and impeccable knowledge of grammar (spelling, punctuation, usage).
- Bilingualism is not mandatory but is an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and expectations of business partners.
- Experience with content management systems and working knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Interested? Apply for this role