As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace supporting over 20,000 customers around the world, we hire top talent who build with heart and succeed with others.
At Tempo, we’re on a mission to help modern, forward-thinking product and engineering teams work better. Our integrated applications for time management, resource planning, and budget management provide unrivaled understanding of how time and effort are spent. But we’re not the time tracking of yesterday. Our innovations in automation and machine learning make logging time seamless for the highly skilled and creative people doing the work. With uninterrupted effort, team leads and executives gain deep insights into how time is being used in order to plan, manage, and deliver results. After all, time is a finite and precious resource, and the world’s top-performing teams unlock the value of their time so that they consistently succeed.
Come join us as we continuously innovate our industry-leading products and expand to new ecosystems. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will bring their unique perspectives to our teams in Iceland, Canada, and the United States.
Tempo is seeking a passionate storyteller and content strategist to join our marketing team. As Content Strategist you will be responsible for ensuring our content and distribution builds Tempo as a brand; takes a strong point of view on topics related to time, planning and people; fuels organic growth, and increases awareness of Tempo. You will be a key stakeholder in cultivating Tempo’s voice through multimedia brand experiences. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives on time and on budget.
The role involves
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads as well as customer retention
- Collaborating across multiple functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives keeping in mind a good return on investment ratio
- Developing and managing the Tempo content calendar
- Creating content our audience is looking for and finds valuable and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Understanding and contributing to our SEO strategy as well categorizing and structuring content
- Developing and distributing content as well as measuring results
- Developing and maintaining editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand
- Managing multiple digital content hubs and all supporting social channels
- Providing analytics and data of the program performance on a regular basis
- Pushing the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Managing the outsourcing of content creation, writing and design
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 5 years of content marketing experience
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Experience working in a B2B and/or SaaS environment ideal
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with a CMS system (Hubspot preferred), Google analytics and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Experience/consistent performance in the deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Knowledge of social media best practices and strong desire to innovate to engage Tempo’s audience
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System a plus
- Experience with community management a plus
What's In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.