One of the most creative and dynamic digital marketing firms in South Florida, THAT Agency, is seeking a passionate Content Strategist to develop and execute a vision and prioritized roadmap for improving its clients’ business KPIs using content.
You must be able to work in-house in West Palm Beach FL. Interviews will be conducted in-house as well.
About THAT Agency
From website design and development to content, SEO, social media, pay-per-click, and email marketing services, THAT Agency helps businesses get noticed in every corner of the digital world – and leave a lasting impression. Working with a diverse clientele gives the talented team at THAT Agency unique insight into digital marketing strategies that transcend product, service, industry, or sector.
THAT Content Strategist Responsibilities
- Audit clients’ websites and email marketing assets to identify opportunities for the improvement of existing content and the creation of new content based on each client’s data, target audience, keyword research (when applicable), and business objectives.
- Pitch creative content ideas and the inbound marketing process to clients across multiple verticals (B2B and B2C).
- Create new and engaging content as well as to repurpose existing content for different uses by applying strong communication, conceptual thinking, investigative research, copywriting, and copyediting skills.
- Collaborate with a designer where needed to bring that content to life.
- Write for digital, social media, video, print, and the web in formats including but not limited to short- and long-form blog articles, product and service descriptions, headlines, banner copy, social media captions, emails, video scripts, press releases, eBooks, white papers, case studies, flyers, and presentations.
- Master a variety of brand voices and document for each medium.
- Manage SEO copywriting projects ensuring quality standards and key deadlines are met.
- Implement (and audit the implementation of others’) on-page SEO in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist in amplifying content exposure through link building and digital PR efforts.
- Interpret and report on patterns and trends in website and email marketing performance data to help formulate effective techniques for better conversion/ROI.
- Maintain current knowledge and perspective on digital marketing industry best practices as well as trending topics, events, and movements to drive meaningful and culturally relevant content.
THAT Content Strategist Job Requirements
- Expert attention to detail.
- Flair for words and conceptual thinking.
- Comfort with using WordPress, HubSpot, and Yoast SEO.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading/grammar skills.
- Clear understanding of SEO and its impact on content strategy.
- Powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Experience with leading content strategy as well as with measuring, reporting, and presenting insights on content performance.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Handles client criticism well and quickly adapts to clients’ desired brand voice and direction.
- Strong presentation, communication, collaboration, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE POSITION ONLY
Interested? Apply for this role