Duties Of Web Content Manager
- Website strategy, experience, and content - Work closely with Sales and Candidate Acquisition teams to manage website messaging, blog post, digital resources, infographics and copy while maintaining an end-user experience.
- SEO, SEM, Display, and Social - Own the digital strategy and management of SEM, SEO, display advertising, and organic social media to deliver on brand awareness, lead acquisition, and retargeting goals.
- Campaigns and ABM Support – Assist with development of multi-touch digital strategies in alignment with demand generation and ABM efforts to engage prospects and existing customers progressing them through the funnel.
- Reporting & Measurement - Define key digital performance indicators (KPIs), manage day-to-day performance and optimization of digital channels against those KPIs as well as report out to key internal audiences.
- The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5+ years of related experience, working at an enterprise level, preferably in a high-tech or B2B environment.
- The candidate must have proven, executed results, and has a passion for the digital media field. A candidate working in an enterprise environment is a plus.
- Experience working in a CMS and with HTML to ensure all content is properly loaded.
- The candidate must be a skilled communicator with the ability to convey ideas clearly and professionally; experience editing and proofreading written work.
- The candidate will be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- The candidate will have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Interested? Apply for this role