Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI), the franchisor of The Goddard School® preschools, is consistently named one of the top childcare franchises in the United States. Franchise Business Review, a third-party market research firm that provides rankings for franchise companies based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance, has named it the No. 1 franchise in the education category. GSI currently licenses more than 580 Schools that serve more than 75,000 students in 38 states.
GSI is seeking a Website Content Strategist responsible for the overall content strategy and development needs of the website. This person will partner closely with the Marketing technology and IT teams to ensure website product alignment and roll out all new features and functionality across all digital website platforms within GSI, including but not limited to the family digital commerce platform, Franchisee commerce platform, and Fran Dev website.
- Oversee and develop the overall website content strategy for evergreen, PR, thought leadership, and editorial needs for the current goddardschool.com website for both the Brand and Local pages.
- Partner with brand marketing in collaboration with the brand calendar and creative process to ensure robust support on all our websites by providing expertise and reporting to drive business objectives.
- Leverage and partner with the customer insights manager to determine and support, relevant KPI metrics to advance our website engagement with content and strategies that are relevant to our families and needs.
- Develop oversee and manage a new community experience for our Goddard families in collaboration with the marketing technology, brand, and PR teams
- Manage timelines so for all Website and site production
- Drive online growth through monitoring and maximizing traffic, conversions, and ROI via activations with new features and tools
- Partner with the Marketing technology to continue to develop and enhance the website to support campaigns & optimization of website pages and development needs with IT
- Work with enrollment and brand marketing teams to curate an online landing page technology.
- Maximize all opportunities to drive online sales via SEO and UX requests
- Monitor, track and share with leadership competitor activity, identifying trading opportunities where a market can maximize sales
- Monitor and oversee the voice of the customer/Rating and reviews on the website and escalate concerns as needed.
- Follow thought leaders, content channels (publications, social media communities, etc.), and the competitive landscape for emerging trends and opportunities.
- Partner with the Marketing technology website specialist on all website A/B testing plans, rollout, results, and recommendations
- Bachelor`s Degree with 5-6 plus years of experience in website content management
- Proven track record of developing successful website content strategies and features
- Some experience working with outside suppliers and developers
- Must have direct experience developing website timelines and business requirements
- Able to work well under time constraints, possesses a strong detail orientation and solid organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills and comfort level in presenting to senior management
Interested? Apply for this role