The Mom Project is excited to partner with Kantar in their search for a Kantar Marketplace Content Marketing Strategist.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel shop, share, vote, and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help clients understand people and inspire growth.
The growing Kantar Marketplace team is seeking a Content Marketing Strategist to lead strategic brand storytelling initiatives and influence campaign strategy and design. In this role, you’ll work to raise awareness of Kantar Marketplace and elevate our brand voice, with the goal of establishing us as a clear leader in the market research platform industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop thought leadership and editorial content that builds the Kantar Marketplace brand.
- Drive campaign strategy, teaming with Product Marketing and Demand Generation. Build content maps, recommending content topics and formats designed to nurture prospects through the buyer’s journey.
- Create demand generation content, teaming with vendors and internal stakeholders. Content may include web copy, blog posts, email, social, whitepapers, case studies, videos, presentations, etc.
- Own the Kantar Marketplace brand voice and ensure it is applied consistently across all marketing content. Provide guidance on the most effective tone and continually raise the bar on copywriting quality.
- Lead the editorial planning for Kantar Marketplace blog, working with internal SMEs and external ghostwriters as needed to produce engaging thought leadership.
- Team with Public Relations to generate storylines and marketing activations that will generate press coverage and resonate with online audiences.
- Develop a social media editorial calendar in support of brand awareness and demand generation goals. Team with creatives on execution as needed.
- Own content production processes, working with external vendors and internal stakeholders to continually improve content quality. Maintain Kantar Marketplace editorial calendar and ensure in-country marketing leads have visibility into the content pipeline.
- Utilize data-driven insights to generate content ideas and continually improve content performance.
- Level-up thought leadership, drive awareness and establish Kantar Marketplace as a leader in the market research platform space.
- Develop a robust 360-degree content marketing program that builds the Kantar Marketplace brand and feeds the sales funnel.
- Increase marketing qualified leads and signups, working in collaboration with the team to meet overall Kantar Marketplace business objectives.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Content Marketing and/or related roles. A mix of startup and large enterprise experience is preferred, including some experience with software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- Results-oriented, with a track record of implementing successful content marketing programs that drive growth. Capacity for both big-picture thinking and tactical execution.
- Familiarity with key measures of content and campaign effectiveness. Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on data.
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey and content mapping, as well as how to leverage these tools as part of structured content planning.
- Strong command of SEO principles and how to leverage keyword research for content ideation.
- Proactive solution-seeker who brings fresh approaches to the organization. Takes initiative to bypass roadblocks and thinks creatively about how to accomplish organizational goals.
- Comfortable working with diverse, matrixed stakeholder groups, with the ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Capable of working at a fast pace, both independently and as part of a team.
- As part of the interview process, you’ll be asked to provide a portfolio or examples of previous content work.
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision, and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying for this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
Interested? Apply for this role